Chief Nursing Officer
|Title:||Chief Nursing Officer|
DescriptionChief Nursing Officer
Nueterra has an immediate opportunity for an experienced clinical leader for the role of Chief Nursing Officer for a small existing surgical specialty hospital. The hospital is currently expanding services and is projected to experience growth over the next 18 months.
The Chief Nursing Officer provides leadership for the nursing and professional staffs to insure consistent, high quality care delivery in a cost effective manner. The Chief Nursing Officer will develop and implement the philosophy and objectives of the department, which keep in line with the overall system mission and objectives.
- Responsible for coordinating and monitoring the regulatory compliance at the State and Federal levels
- Establishes overall standards, policies and objectives for the clinical and administrative functional areas in accordance with applicable regulatory and licensing requirements; ensures alignment and support with overall mission, goals, and objectives
- Actively participates in development, review, and evaluation of decisions effecting policies and procedures, program planning and integrating of hospital goals and objectives effecting the delivery of patient care services
- Provides leadership and education to the nursing staff and other patient care personnel regarding nursing practice standards and requirements
- Establishes, monitors, and oversees quality management activities for patient care, treatment and services delivered to patients
- Establishes and evaluates effective staffing levels based on patient census and needs to ensure adherence with established quality and safety standards/requirements
- Develops programmatic and financial outcome measures, related tracking and monitoring systems and mechanism to integrate efforts into hospital-wide systems
- Preparing and effectively managing annual operating and capital budgets for areas of responsibility
- Directs evaluation and improvement of nursing activities focused on quality, appropriateness, efficiency, and effectiveness of care; ensure nursing practices comply with established standards and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Nursing, Business Administration, or Healthcare Management
- Master’s Degree, preferred
- Licensure as a registered nurse in the state of Kansas
- Minimum of five(5) years of senior leadership experience in a hospital
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to foster strong working relationships with area physicians
- Must have exceptional communication and team building experience
No third party agencies at this time.
About the Company
Nueterra is a leading global healthcare provider based in Leawood, Kansas, U.S.A. We are the largest domestic private-sector organization specializing in developing joint-venture partnerships with health systems, governments, hospitals, and physicians.
Our story began in 1997 when we pioneered the physician-ownership model in U.S. surgical facilities. Nueterra’s concept of borderless healthcare is fueled by a core mission to help physicians meet the growing demand for high-quality healthcare services and facilities throughout the world.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications