Business Office Director
|Title:||Business Office Director|
Nueterra has an immediate opportunity for a Business Office Director to join our US Healthcare Operations team. Provide consistent adequate training and support to business office staff on policies, procedures, and information systems to improve productivity, cash collections, and quality of tasks performed in the business office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in development, communication, implementation, and audit of standardized procedures and processes related to the business office functions
- Develop and conduct on-and off-site revenue cycle management training for all business office staff in all areas including scheduling, pre-authorizations, billing and collections, medical records, inventory management and accounts receivable
- Provide guidance and operational support to Group Vice President, Administrators, and Business Office Manager in managing and evaluating the business office personnel and process
- Assist in evaluating staffing needs for the business office and make recommendations, as needed
- Trains, develop, and motivate business office staff during development process
- Conduct periodic CORE audits of the business office activity for data quality, accuracy, and adherence to standard operating procedures and financial policies
- Develop and maintain business office reference material and manuals
- Manages staff including the professional growth and development of direct reports, maximizing their efficiency, and responding to personnel matters in a professional and positive manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years management experience in a healthcare related industry
- Experience in medical coding, billing, cash management, collections, contract maintenance, inventory management, and accounts payable
About the Company
Nueterra is the leading global healthcare provider based in Leawood, KS, U.S.A. We are the largest domestic private-sector organization specializing in developing joint-venture partnerships with health systems, governments, hospitals, and physicians.
Our story began in 1997 when we pioneered the physician-ownership model in U.S. surgical facilities. Nueterra's concept of borderless healthcare is fueled by a core mission to help physicians meet the growing demand for high-quality healthcare services and facilities throughout the world.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications